We have affiliated with a Sleep Disorder Testing Center that the American Academy of Sleep Medicine accredits. Dr. Binder will facilitate At Home or Overnight Lab Sleep Study Testing and follow-ups.
Insurance and Medicare patients are welcome.
Home Sleep Study
Sleep Apnea and snoring problems are recorded while you sleep. Patients can wear a simple monitor on their finger while they sleep. The monitor collects and transmits its findings to a smartphone application that uploads your data for analysis; if you don't use a smartphone, we provide a small device that records your sleep and snoring patterns and functions like your phone application does.
This at-home test helps you. Do you have any of the following:
- Poor sleeping, frequent awakenings, insomnia?
- Snoring that's affecting your bed partner,
- Night sweats?
- Acid reflux?
- Teeth Grinding?
- Morning headache?
While you sleep, it measures:
- heart rate, oximetry,
- body position,
- and chest motion.
Overnight Sleep Study
Some patients have complex medical conditions that require a more advanced study. An overnight sleep study called a Polysomnogram (PSG) is available for these patients.
State of the Art Sleep - Overnight Lab Testing Facility
Polysomnography (sleep study) is performed to meet your schedule and sleep rhythm with overnight and daytime testing in a comfortable and relaxing environment. The day room is very comfortable and has chairs, a table, a desk, a refrigerator, a microwave, and a computer with Internet access.
- Breathing measurement
- Continuous electrocardiogram
- Continuous oximetry
- CPAP titration
- EEG (electroencephalography) "brainwaves."
- EMG (electromyography) "muscle tone."
- Eye movements measurement
- Movement sensors and recording for the measurement of snoring, nasal breathing, oral breathing, and effort of breathing
We provide diagnostic sleep testing:
- Sleep Apnea
- CPAP Management
- Excessive daytime sleepiness
- Sleep in Menopause
- Restless Leg Syndrome
- Sleep in Heart and Lung Disease