We are affilaited with a Sleep Disorder Testing Center that is accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine. Dr. Binder will facillatate all lab testing and follow ups.
State of the Art Sleep Testing Facility
Polysomnography (sleep study) is performed to meet your schedule and sleep rhythm with overnight and daytime testing in a comfortable and relaxing environment. The day-room is a very comfortable area with chairs, table, desk, refrigerator , microwave, and a computer with Internet access.
- Breathing measurement
- Continuous electrocardiogram
- Continuous oxymetry
- CPAP titration
- EEG (electroencephalography) "brainwaves"
- EMG (electromyography) "muscle tone"
- Eye movements measurement
- Movement sensors and recording for the measurement of snoring, nasal breathing, oral breathing and effort of breathing
We provide diagnostic sleep testing:
- Sleep Apnea
- CPAP Management
- Excessive daytime somnolence
- Sleep in Menopause
- Restless Leg Syndrome
- Sleep in Heart and Lung Disease